Sunday, August 27, 2006

 

I have a second Job!

and the crazy thing is it is the same employers!

I am now at work on my first day working for the Omega Institute. How can that be? you may ask? (I know I am a little ego centric and think that you actually care) Well I just started work at the Omega Institute in a different department than I was working before. No no don't worry. I am still working for Mediaworks, I didn't get fired or quit. (get on with it, I know you already know this) I just got a second job. Yeah!!!

who knows how long I will keep it.

I mean I took the day off from work because I haven't been feeling well but then had to work here because it is my first day.

weird huh...

ne way...

love and light

dlb

oh wait...

guess what tomorrow is? Skydiving day!!!

yeah!!!

dlb

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?